Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

We're thinking of getting...

Posted by   + Show Post

this sofa-

It is super comfortable and is exactly what we want. The store only has one so we will have to make up our minds fast.

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 7:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
3cutiebugs
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:03 PM
It's very nice!
I just wanted to say, though, we have a cream colored couch with the treatment and it still stained :(

Quoting psych_mom:

It has been treated so that it doesn't stain. I wouldn't buy a light colored sofa, or any sofa for that matter, without it since I have three kids and 2 cats.

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

It looks pretty! I would love to have something like that here but it would never stay clean. I would need a darker color! lol...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I like that it just has one cushion on it... it's the small things, lol.

Quoting inmybizz:

very nice.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM

We're going to buy the stuff to retreat it on a regular basis. My kids are not allowed to eat and drink in the living room though so they won't have stuff on it that would be able to stain it.

Quoting 3cutiebugs:

It's very nice!
I just wanted to say, though, we have a cream colored couch with the treatment and it still stained :(

Quoting psych_mom:

It has been treated so that it doesn't stain. I wouldn't buy a light colored sofa, or any sofa for that matter, without it since I have three kids and 2 cats.

Quoting snuggiewoogie:

It looks pretty! I would love to have something like that here but it would never stay clean. I would need a darker color! lol...

telecomgirl
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

I love that couch! ......and those throw pillows too! ;)

Have you decided yet?

SassyWildflower
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Pretty

psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I am going to talk to the store owner tomorrow and go from there. I like the throw pillows but we are going to do the living room in blue, raspberry and green (more vibrant colors) so it doesn't feel so dark in there and these pillows won't really go. It has to be in hues that will match my dining room though.

Quoting telecomgirl:

I love that couch! ......and those throw pillows too! ;)

Have you decided yet?

r00j04j08
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:18 PM

your nuts!! that will get super dirty fast. I would pass on it. 

psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Not if we take care of it and make sure that it is cleaned on a regular basis. Why would I pass on something just because I have kids and a life? I have white, ivory and cream colored clothes, but when they get dirty, I clean them, doesn't stop me from getting stuff that color just like it wouldn't this sofa. I also teach my children to be respectful and to take their shoes off, not eat on my furniture and things of that nature. If I went through life always worring about things getting dirty then I wouldn't ever have anything nice.

Quoting r00j04j08:

your nuts!! that will get super dirty fast. I would pass on it. 

Mbpeaceful12
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I would get it and probably will not remove my ass from it. There will be a permanent and huge dent where I sat day after day (and smiling about it).

psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Hahaha! It is that comfy. One requirement for us is that it has to be a sofa we can can put our feet up on and nap and this sofa meets that requirement.

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

I would get it and probably will not remove my ass from it. There will be a permanent and huge dent where I sat day after day (and smiling about it).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN