Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love/Hate

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM
  • 24 Replies

What is the main thing you love most about your house?

What's the main thing you hate/dislike about your house.

by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I love my big back yard. 

I hate/dislike my bathroom =/ it's pretty small & doesn't have an under-sink cabinent or anything.

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I love that it's out in the country and not surrounded by a lot of other houses and not like every other house right by us and best of all, I love that it is all ours ... the mortgage company has no hold on it .... it's OURS!!!!  What I dislike (but used to love) is that my laundry room is in the basement; now that I have bad knees & a bad back, I can't carry laundry up &  down the stairs, so I have to wait until dh (or dd) is home to help with the laundry ... dh usually does it on the weekends & I just fold it & put it away when he brings it upstairs.  I really feel bad about that.

mamacalifornia
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I love our siding/windows/paint

I hate the entire inside of our house! It is to small & we need a bigger one so I feel cramped constantly!

SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:58 PM

I liked it when we owned our own home. It was a trailer but it was ours =) 

I loved having my laundry room in my basement in our apartment in Montana. 

Quoting dingysfamily:

I love that it's out in the country and not surrounded by a lot of other houses and not like every other house right by us and best of all, I love that it is all ours ... the mortgage company has no hold on it .... it's OURS!!!!  What I dislike (but used to love) is that my laundry room is in the basement; now that I have bad knees & a bad back, I can't carry laundry up &  down the stairs, so I have to wait until dh (or dd) is home to help with the laundry ... dh usually does it on the weekends & I just fold it & put it away when he brings it upstairs.  I really feel bad about that.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Love the space

Hate that we live on a water rock bed

friend8622
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Love my huge bedroom
Hate the steps lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bookworm14
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 2:49 PM
I love that we own it outright, minimal expenses to live there. Its a mobile home, but in a great neighbor & cheap living!

I hate that I don't have much storage space and that I don't have a second bathroom. (Yep, that's two things, but both worth mentioning! Overall I'm happy there and have few complaints. )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Emmy217
by Emily on Jul. 12, 2012 at 6:17 PM
I love it's potential, I hate my kitchen and bathroom :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by Stacy on Jul. 12, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I love the location, size and storage.

I hate that there is no place to put a freezer... I would love a chest freezer.

adoleece
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Love the space , hate the non master bedroom sizes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)