Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Help!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:00 AM
  • 10 Replies
My 2 year old got into the fridge this morning while I was still sleeping and got chocolate and strawberry syrup all over the carpet in her room! How can I remove this with no staining? I have fairly light carpet and I have a feeling there is no help!
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

A carpet cleaner called Pets & Kids, or Pets-n-Kids, something like that. It is in the cleaning isle at Walmart. We just used it recently to get some crazy stains out of carpet including blood.

3cutiebugs
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:45 PM
I have to look after breakfast for the name. My mom gave me a cleaner that got old blackberry stains out of my white chairs. I'll get the name of it to you soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:51 PM
I've got to look for some of that...I've got a bunch of stains that I need to get put of my carpets...

Quoting psych_mom:

A carpet cleaner called Pets & Kids, or Pets-n-Kids, something like that. It is in the cleaning isle at Walmart. We just used it recently to get some crazy stains out of carpet including blood.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I had used it when my kids were younger but haven't needed it for a while. My husband was amazed at how well it works.

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

I've got to look for some of that...I've got a bunch of stains that I need to get put of my carpets...

Quoting psych_mom:

cnjsmith
by Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Thanks!!! I had some oxy clean pet stain remover for my carpet cleaner used that and added some rubbing alcohol in the water and got them out for the most part! I also got a lock for the pantry and refrigerator hopefully that will prevent any future stains
snuggiewoogie
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Go rent a carpet shampoo machiene! They have really helped here in this house :)

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Did it come out ?
Let us know what worked :)

Join us at

Time Out for You

telecomgirl
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Aw man, I hope you got the stain out....did you find a product that worked??

friend8622
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Oh no!  This may take a while, but worked on a red koolaid stain.  Take blue dawn dish detergent and put a few drops in a bowl of hot water then put a little bit over the stain, take a dish rag and drench it in the solution then ring it out and place the rag on top of the stain, and with a hot iron run it over the dish rag/stain. Best of luck!

LindaTimmer
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Genesis 950 should get it out. It is amazing. You can see reviews on their store website. The reviews are all by bloggers and some have before and after pictures. www.genesis950.com. You can also see things people posted on their Facebook page. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN