Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

As Fall time is getting closer & closer what are some of the things you're most excited for?

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM
Replies (21-30):
klamomma2
by Kaila on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Cooler weather (sweaters, jeans, hoodies, boots etc!), having my house open, football, Halloween, colors, leave piles...  I love EVERYTHING about Fall & Winter!! :) 

psych_mom
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Cooler weather... the changing leaves. I can't single one thing out really. I love it all.

telecomgirl
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Honestly I'm depressed the cold and rainy months are returning for us so soon :(  I love summertime!

The only redeeming qualities of fall are the pumpkin spice lattes I get and well, yeah, that's it....

Jenni_Lynne71
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:30 AM
The colors of leaves, cooler weather, halloween, pumpkins, etc; fall is my favorite season
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Boots!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this

It's been said already, but Fall is my absolutely favorite season - and it is WAY too short!  I love the cool, crisp air, the scent of the leaves, the colors, the smell of campfires/fireplaces, wearing jeans (lol), just EVERYTHING!!!

divamommao
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 2:45 PM

The cooler weather

mamagoose831
by Serena on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM
SCHOOL!!! (is that wrong? Lol)
And I love the weather, fall decorations, halloween, the colors. Everything everybody else said, but first, school!!
But with a disclaimer saying by the time summer is coming im totally excited for summer and all the fun things I get to do with my kids and hubby!! :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsJaiClark
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

cooler weather and....HOODIES!!!!!!!!!

hache2
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Cinnamon apple cider, crunchy leaves under my feet, sleeping with the windows open, pumpkins, cool mornings and evenings.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)