Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Super Saturday--What's up?

What's up today?

Have a great Saturday!

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Replies (21-29):
mamagoose831
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Hubby is working until 1 so just laundry, housework and dinner prep. One of our dear friends is coming into town. He is bringing his wife and kids we have never met. Im so excited to meet them!!
(He moved away several years ago for work, met the woman of his dreams and became an instant dad to two little boys when he married her. And they now have a 9 month old boy.)
So they will be here this afternoon! We will swim, eat, play games, watch movies, etc.
So excited!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:29 PM
We went school supply shopping for my 8th, 3rd, & 1st graders, then went to my mom's to pick up some stuff.

Headed home & had lunch. Now kids are playing outside while I veg for a bit before cleaning & laundry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 3:59 PM

i'm going to be making another apple crisp. The first one i made didn't last 20 minutes. LOL..

Then i'll pobably make some apple fritters another day.

Quoting telecomgirl:

Cool! What do you want to make with the apples?

Our blackberries are just now ripe, I was thinking of making a cobbler.... :)

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Yay shopping! We did most of ours yesterday. Just gotta shop for some apples today. I have the baking bug. LOL

Quoting telecomgirl:

I have lots of shopping and prep work for my son's birthday party in a week. Other than that, nothing else is going on.

Hope you have a great Saturday too!! :)

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I got a call around 2:00 am that my grandmother was back at the hospital.  She's in ICU right now.  It looks like she may have had a heart attack and there may be bleeding on her brain.  The only thing we know for sure is that she's severely dehydrated.  We've been up there off and on most of the day.

That's my Saturday.  

SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM

((BIG BIG HUGS)) I'm so sorry. I will keep you all in my prayers. 

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

I got a call around 2:00 am that my grandmother was back at the hospital.  She's in ICU right now.  It looks like she may have had a heart attack and there may be bleeding on her brain.  The only thing we know for sure is that she's severely dehydrated.  We've been up there off and on most of the day.

That's my Saturday.  

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks Sarah.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

((BIG BIG HUGS)) I'm so sorry. I will keep you all in my prayers. 

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

That's my Saturday.  

3cutiebugs
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:30 PM
I had a fantastically horrible night last night, so just resting today. It was goid cause I got to see friends but awful cause I got puked on! Then we didn't get home till 4:30 am and had to get the kids at 8:30 am. Ugh!
So today I did dishes and tried to nap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3cutiebugs
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Hugs! I am so sorry to hear this!

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

That's my Saturday.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:36 PM

Thank you.

Quoting 3cutiebugs:

Hugs! I am so sorry to hear this!

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

That's my Saturday.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN