Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Terrific Teusday

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:35 AM
  • 14 Replies

What's everyone up to today?

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VintageWife
by Tiffany on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:39 AM

An appt.

friend8622
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Not much, just a regular weekday.  I will probably head to the store sometimes, other than that it's cleaning and spending time with my youngest until it's time to pick up my older two. 

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Deep Cleaning & Lots of laundry!

bookworm14
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Just working. But I'm excited that my boyfriend should begin with the painting of our bedroom! We're going through a complete remodel of the master bedroom. Primer was completed yesterday, so he'll be adding some color tonight when he gets outta work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Today we are going to go Coopers Rocks (state park) after lunch and stay until dinner time. DS starts kindergarten tomorrow so I'm going to take him up there to play for his last day of summer vacation.

iknitsweatersyo
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Nothing much...fold a lil bit of laundry, straighten up the house a bit then relax for the rest of the day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisha77
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Working...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

i'm going to finish cleaning everything i didn't get to yesterday & that's all. I'm not in the mood to be out and about today. It was a pretty rough morning. lOl

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Cleaning, crocheting, hopefully selling some stuff (my store is stocked right now), meeting a friend for lunch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LACHESIS
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I am awake. Not functioning yet. Just took an allergy pill (we had major storms last night and I think stirred something up), sipping my coke. I have no good reason no to work on the living room except my back. Praying the muscles ease up b/c I am so tired of my living room looking like a storm hit.
Just the normal kids stuff, but I found dh pulled a bunch of cords out and just left them on the floor :/  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel Mom to Joey,
Aiden and Lydia "Irish Twins"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)