Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Hilarious Ways to Make Other People's Bad Habits Disappear

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hilarious Ways to Make Other People's Bad Habits Disappear

Posted by Amy Kuras on August 18, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Living around other people means putting up with their quirks, shall we say. Unless you're a hermit in the woods, you're going to be subjected to someone doing something that annoys the bejeebers out of you.

Some things, though, are just too much for people to take. Nail biting, excessive talking, nose picking...these can be horribly nasty to deal with. JoAnn from Bensonhurst takes on these bad habits and others in the latest episode of her show. You may want to sit down for this ...

Not surprisingly, her answer to most problems is sex (especially if it's your significant other's habits we're talking about). Nail biter? "Put something in his mouth he'll enjoy more than his fingers." Excessive talker? "See the answer to the previous question." Husband never says please and thank you? "Train him like a puppy...before sex, please, after sex, thank you."

Her answer to many other things is simply to deal with it. Someone's popping gum, or talking loudly on their cellphone in the subway? Probably best to just shut up and deal.

Some things, though, just can't be tolerated. One viewer wrote in to say her husband burps too much. Joanne suggested taking him to the doctor, because that much excess gas can be a real problem. She's a hoot, isn't she? Watch her for more of her own special hilarity ...

Click HERE to see video.

What habits drive you crazy?

by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
telecomgirl
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Smacking lips while chewing gum, leaving 1 square of toilet paper on the roll for the next person as if that's even remotely sufficient lol, watching my brother blow his nose onto the  ground. Seriously, that's nasty...get a frickin tissue. lol!, and finally...knuckle cracking. OMG the sound + the visual of it happening drives me batty. hahaha

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Nail bitting is my biggest thing - Dh drives it ALL THE TIME

SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM

i can't stand when people eat loudly. GRRR!!!! I always give ugly looks to DH or my brother when they do it around me. Lol.. i can't stand it. 

SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:14 PM

i try not to!! but i just can't help it!!! Don't hold it against me. LOLOL

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

rocamom
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband leaves the cabinet doors and drawers open UGH.. why can't he jut SHUT THEM.. :) I say it with love and I know he gets it from his mom.. heheh

Mom2NandJ
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Mine too. It makes me insane. My mom drilled it into us kids to keep our hands out of our mouths.

Oh yeah and chewing ice. The sound hits that one nerve (you know which one) My mom says she chewed ice constantly when she was PG with my brother. I was 3 at the time so it must have started then.

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

chomping on gum loudly & nail biters :)

3cutiebugs
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:30 AM
Leaving the microwave door open... and never putting the milk away. Dh does both and it drivers my nuts.
As for random people, I can't stand it when someone leaves their blinker on... it's the only time I get remotely close to road rage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN