Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FOUND OUT MY HUSBAND IS BI....

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM
  • 30 Replies
I don't know what to do? I got married in 2001. 10 yrs of marriage has gone down the drain and we have a 8 yr old girl and a 11 month old baby boy. I seen the pixs & videos sent to him on his cell of naked man. I holding my self together for my 2 children.
I don't know what to do.....I been pretending that everything is good for the sake of my children but this thing is consuming me. I have nothing agaisnt gay people. I talk to them but to have a Bi husband its another story....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM

What is bio?

psych_mom
by Stacy on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Okay... please give more information. He is a bio father to other children? Or was that suppose to say Bi as in bisexual?

lanceandhailey
by Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:15 PM

?? soo lost here...

Mommy4000
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:17 PM

What does BIO mean?

msguzman
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:27 PM
His the father of my 2 children

Quoting msguzman:

I don't know what to do? I got married in 2001. 10 yrs of marriage has gone down the drain and we have a 8 yr old girl and a 11 month old baby boy. I seen the pixs & videos sent to him on his cell of naked man. I holding my self together for my 2 children.
I don't know what to do.....I been pretending that everything is good for the sake of my children but this thing is consuming me. I have nothing agaisnt gay people. I talk to them but to have a Bi husband its another story....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msguzman
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Sorry yes Bi. Like u said. And he is the father of my 2 children

Quoting psych_mom:

Okay... please give more information. He is a bio father to other children? Or was that suppose to say Bi as in bisexual?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Aug. 21, 2012 at 3:02 PM
3 moms liked this

If he is acting on this bi situation I believe I would have to get out of the marriage.  If for no other reason, he could pass something on to you.  It's just not a healthy relationship; has nothing to do with weather or not you approve or disapprove of gay or bisexual or not.  This is your husband and he needs to be faithful within your relationship, period. 

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Have you talked to him?  There migth be some lame reason why he has the picture on his phone.  If it is legit, then you need to decide if you can live with an open marriage or not. 

psych_mom
by Stacy on Aug. 21, 2012 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I would talk to him about it and see what the deal is. Did someone send this to him as a practical joke and you are assuming that he is bi because it is on his phone? Did he download it himself and he is truly interested in men? When did this start? If this is something that he wants to pursue then you need to decide what you want to do from this point on- separate and go your separate ways for good or do you want to try to work through this. These are only decisions that you can make.

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Has he cheated on you?  Does he want to be with a guy?  If so then I would probably ask him to leave and get a divorce but I don't know the entire story..  You need to do what is best for you and your children.. GOOD LUCK!!!

Quoting msguzman:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)