Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Hump Day Happenings!

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:06 AM
  • 10 Replies

What's going on today?

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Doing a little straightening and finishing up laundry (hanging clothes).  Probably going out to see my grandmother this afternoon.  :)

psych_mom
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Homework, getting my migraine meds refilled and straightening the house up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I'm not doing anything but what i HAVE to do. lOl.. Took DD to school. Going to pick up the house, do what needs to be done & take care of youngest DD. Pick up oldest from school & then the evening routine. 

SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I hope she's doing well!! 

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Doing a little straightening and finishing up laundry (hanging clothes).  Probably going out to see my grandmother this afternoon.  :)

telecomgirl
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 10:51 AM

I'll be visiting an old college instructor later this morning - other than that I need to grocery shop, clean the house some, and do laundry (of course, haha...that stuff is neverending)

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 11:15 AM

went walking and now I'm going to plan out our packing lists and do some laundry...

I think Gma left for a few hours so I'll go ahead run the dishwasher for the day...

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Usual boring laundry & house stuff,
Have finally started some scanning of pics too so am glad about that :)

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Aug. 29, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Day's half over already.  I haven't done much really. Did some email & things around the house this morning & then went up and visited with sil for a bit; went to the store for a few things, came home put them away and then fixed lunch.  Now I'm playing on the computer while watching Walton reruns & waiting for dh to get home from work.  Think I'll go fix myself a cup of coffee as soon as I hit 'post' ....

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:04 PM

It was Nicks first day of 3rd grade..  Emily had Kindergarten Orientation!!!  I got my handbook for my substitute cafeteria position and my shoes.  It was a great day!!

Nick has soccer at 5pm

snuggiewoogie
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Not too much! Getting ready to make some dinner soon :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)