Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Who is the most "domestic" person you know?

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Replies (11-18):
dingysfamily
by Suzi on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:16 PM

My bff Diana: she always kept her house tip-top; she raised 4 kids (2 girls, 2 boys) & ran them where ever they needed to go; could cook & bake like a pro and helped do the book work for her 1st dh's business.  When she divorced, she managed to work full-time, continue to raise her kids (the ones still at home) and keep her home just as if she were still a SAHM.  When she remarried, she continue to do the same, just adding in a new husband and a bigger house.  Now she is semi-retired, all the kids are married and she's added spoiling the grandkids to her list of accomplishment, as well as babysitting them often. 

jessmomto2boys
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Ummm...not really anybody that I know would be classified as the most domestic person I know. Maybe me? Lol. 

Come Join Us! The Real Housewives of Cafemom http://www.cafemom.com/group/117615

CafeMom Tickers

Photobucket

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Aug. 30, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Me. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Probably my neighbor her house is spotless and perfect!

ABeautifulQadar
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:20 PM

My sister in law. She cleans and mops the house everyday and she does it old school Moroccan style with a tee shirt! And she works full time!

toomanypoodles
by on Sep. 1, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Me.  :)

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:05 AM

My grandmother was very domestic.

Lisha77
by Member on Sep. 1, 2012 at 10:50 AM
My gram (dad's mom). She is your typical SAHM!!!! She is AWESOME!!!! I learned to cook from her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)