Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HL's QOTD-9/4

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM
  • 33 Replies

What is your best memory from your high school days?

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Hanging out in the hall in the morning before classes started. Joking around with all my friends and just jot caring about anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I don't think i can pick just one. 

The first would be..

Leading my JROTC drill team for the first time & winning first place at a drill meet--AFTER our instructor told me "Please, at least try to place"-- HA!! We placed alright, FIRST PLACE sucka! LOL It was the first time the school's drill team brought a 1st place trophy back with them in several years. It was pretty awesome. 

The next best memory was Senior prom--Only b/c DH (then boyfriend) drove from MT for 3 days just to go with me. It was great.

& lastly--Graduation day!! I was the first of my mom's kids to graduate. Very proud day for all of us!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:31 AM

barely needing to be there, LOL!  I only had to take 2 classes a day in my senior year...so that was really nice!

SassyWildflower
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I only needed two classes to graduate but we still had to be there a full day unless we did co-op.

Quoting Angela4boys:

barely needing to be there, LOL!  I only had to take 2 classes a day in my senior year...so that was really nice!

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:56 AM

hanging out w/friends and the parties.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:56 AM

and my first car.

notjstanothrmom
by Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM

All of them. I seriously think I had the perfect high school experience. I loved school, my teachers, my friends, the crazy things we did. I have so many awesome memories, I couldn't be happier with the way high school turned out for me.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Ha!  The day I walked out of those doors for the last time.  HS was a nightmare for me.  I tested out early because I was sick of it.

3cutiebugs
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Getting my ged and starting college 2 years before anyone else in my hs class
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
friend8622
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Man, I hated high school. lol.  Let's see I guess all of the band trips and musical performances! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)