Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you care for your plants during the change of seasons?

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM
  • 105 Replies

We gave moms a Cool Wave pansy plant and asked them to enjoy it with their families. We think that these plants will be an excellent addition to their landscape.

Read about their experiences below!

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Sep. 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Here are some great things our influencers are saying:

sunshinepraying says:
They are beautiful..some yellow, some half white, half purple. We love them!

romalove says:
Very excited to see how they grow!

ilovemykids732 says:
I am VERY excited to plant them because we bought the house last year and I havent had much time to plant anything... or make it my 'own'!

Read on to see what other influencer moms are saying about Cool Wave Pansy plants!

romalove
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 12:13 PM

I guess I'll start.  I live in NJ and we (hubby and me both) love to garden.  We are just finishing up our tomatoes and cucumbers, the eggplant and peppers, and the basil and mint is still going strong.  We have a lot of flowers in pots throughout the backyard, many of them hung on shepherd's hooks.  I have hibiscus and petunias and begonias, some celosia, and am looking forward to seeing how the Burpee Cool Wave pansies will work in my yard.

Sunshine2plus2
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Hello My name is Sunshine we live in Missouri. We love to plant flowers and our youngest daughter loves to help take of the plants by helping water them!  We cant wait to receive the Burpee Pansy plant!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

We live in Missouri,
Huge fan of gardenias.  We've made a make shift inside *room* for them during cooler months
Otherwsie they state outside for abiut 6 months then back into t o the basement with gro lights.
It has worked really well for us :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

romalove
by Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Photo: Burpee Cool Wave Pansies

Just received my Burpee Cool Wave Pansy plants, and this is how they came!  They are gorgeous right out of the box.  I live in NJ, and it's still good weather, so I am going to set them on the back porch for right now.  The instructions say they are good for part shade, and my backyard is just like that, we get some sun and some shade. 

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Quoting romalove:

Just received my Burpee Cool Wave Pansy plants, and this is how they came!  They are gorgeous right out of the box.  I live in NJ, and it's still good weather, so I am going to set them on the back porch for right now.  The instructions say they are good for part shade, and my backyard is just like that, we get some sun and some shade. 

Were these mailed to you?  They look greenhouse-perfect?

yvonne37
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 1:00 PM

I bring them inside and set them in a nice place where they can get some sun and still be warm.

romalove
by Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting romalove:

Were these mailed to you?  They look greenhouse-perfect?

Yes, these were sent by FedEx and they are greenhouse perfect.  Well packaged and beautiful right from the box.

romalove
by Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Quoting yvonne37:

I bring them inside and set them in a nice place where they can get some sun and still be warm.

I am going to be bringing them in and out as well.  We don't have any frost and no danger of it for now, so they are fine outside.

ilovemykids732
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I got my plants today!! I will take pics after... I am VERY excited to plant them because we bought the house last year and I havent had much time to plant anything... or make it my 'own' :) So once my 8 year old gets home from school we have plans... :D wait for the updates... I will take pics of them before they get planted... of DS planting them, and of them after they are planted...! I cant wait!! :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)