Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you care for your plants during the change of seasons?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms a Cool Wave pansy plant and asked them to enjoy it with their families. We think that these plants will be an excellent addition to their landscape.

Read about their experiences below!

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
natesmom1228
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

They are so pretty.

Quoting romalove:

Photo: Burpee Cool Wave Pansies

Just received my Burpee Cool Wave Pansy plants, and this is how they came!  They are gorgeous right out of the box.  I live in NJ, and it's still good weather, so I am going to set them on the back porch for right now.  The instructions say they are good for part shade, and my backyard is just like that, we get some sun and some shade. 

Very excited to see how they grow!

meglennox
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

those are gorgous! :)

Quoting romalove:

Just received my Burpee Cool Wave Pansy plants, and this is how they came!  They are gorgeous right out of the box.  I live in NJ, and it's still good weather, so I am going to set them on the back porch for right now.  The instructions say they are good for part shade, and my backyard is just like that, we get some sun and some shade. 

meglennox
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:03 PM

i don't think i'd do well with plants, i have a green thumb laced with black lol

momkaribg
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Nice influencer.

TheBabyFactory4
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:00 PM
I so do not have a green thumb
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:06 PM

They get moved to the sun room. 

splatz
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I know! They surely didn't skimp on the flowers. :)

Quoting KristinRox:

Wow.. you got a lot! 

I love them! They are all so pretty! 

Rushn311
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Those flowers are pretty. My hanging baskets on our deck are almost dead because my hubby forgot to water them. :( The ones in the front yard are doing good. I did buy two mums..one is dead, the other is doing good. Things are still alive tho for the most part. But it's been getting pretty cold here, so they might be dying off soon.

alliesmom112
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Love them. 

Quoting romalove:

alliesmom112
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Congrats on getting chosen. I love Burpee plants. 

Quoting splatz:

I just got my plants. They are SO pretty! Originally I was planning on planting them at our house. But the neighbor kids have been terrors & destroying everything lately, so I am a bit unsure that I want to plant them outside now. (Why can't people just watch their own children? lol) So, I called my in-laws to ask if we could plant them in their garden. FIL says yes, just need to get the final go from MIL. She LOVES flowers, so I know she will have no problem. Especially if I offer to do all the work. :) I think I might try to put a few in a planter outside here though also. Just because they are so pretty! 

I am SO impressed at how good these plants look fresh out of the box. Even considering the FedEx man handed me the box upside down. When it was clearly lableed "Live plants keep from heat & cold UP PLEASE".

Edit: 

Brought the plants over to the in-laws house yesterday. MIL was so impressed with these & loved the colors. We are hoping to plant them on Sunday! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN