Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you care for your plants during the change of seasons?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms a Cool Wave pansy plant and asked them to enjoy it with their families. We think that these plants will be an excellent addition to their landscape.

Read about their experiences below!

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (61-70):
slw123
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I just received my plants today.  They are very pretty.  I have yellow ones and purple ones.  My only sadness was that the delivery company didn't take good care of them.  The box was clearly marked that it contained live plants and had arrows indicating which end was up.  My delivery driver left the box standing on end in front of my door.  My plants are a little smashed and some came out of the plastic holder.  I watered them and hopefully they will perk up.

I am planting them tomorrow in my hanging pots  =)  I'll post pictures when I'm done. 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 7:23 AM

My sister loves these! She said they really produce and spread.

bayliesmommy
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Im Ashley! We live in Ohio! We planted ours at my daughters grandmas. And to be honest, it was my first time planting anything! It was so much fun sharing my first experience with my daughter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShirreeM
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:58 AM
I received my plants on Saturday!
They are so pretty. I am going to pick up a flower pot today. I can't wait to plant them. They were delivered on a really hot day(108) so the flowers were pretty sad looking. I am in the processes of nursing them back to health. I will post pictures as soon as they are planted.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Quoting slw123:

I just received my plants today.  They are very pretty.  I have yellow ones and purple ones.  My only sadness was that the delivery company didn't take good care of them.  The box was clearly marked that it contained live plants and had arrows indicating which end was up.  My delivery driver left the box standing on end in front of my door.  My plants are a little smashed and some came out of the plastic holder.  I watered them and hopefully they will perk up.

I am planting them tomorrow in my hanging pots  =)  I'll post pictures when I'm done. 

That is terrible. I hope they make it.

kellynh
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Awesome!!!
slw123
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM

They are doing good now.  I replanted them and watered them good and they are perking up nicely.  I will post a picture soon.

Quoting natesmom1228:

Quoting slw123:

That is terrible. I hope they make it.

Bmat
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:32 AM

I am interested in how the pansies work out. :)

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I got the initial email for this but didn't get picked. Uber jelous of all these pretty flowers.

.Angelica.
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:33 AM

we don't have any plants that can't survive the winter. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)