Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How do you care for your plants during the change of seasons?

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave moms a Cool Wave pansy plant and asked them to enjoy it with their families. We think that these plants will be an excellent addition to their landscape.

Read about their experiences below!

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Replies (71-80):
Rushn311
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I let my die outside unfortunately. I have WAY TOO MANY to bring in and my cats will eat them.

TheBabyFactory4
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM
I don't keep plants. Im a plant murderer
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:23 PM
I love pansies! Maybe I should get some =)
Bob192
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM

In the winter we put mulch over them and bring some inside.  In the summer we have to water more often, it gets so hot here.

Madelaine
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Sounds nice!

Kainalu55
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:26 PM

those are pretty! love the colors

Quoting romalove:

Photo: Burpee Cool Wave Pansies

Just received my Burpee Cool Wave Pansy plants, and this is how they came!  They are gorgeous right out of the box.  I live in NJ, and it's still good weather, so I am going to set them on the back porch for right now.  The instructions say they are good for part shade, and my backyard is just like that, we get some sun and some shade. 

Very excited to see how they grow!

Kainalu55
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:26 PM

very nice!

Quoting KristinRox:

Wow.. you got a lot! 

I love them! They are all so pretty! 

Quoting splatz:

I was completely expecting A plant. Not this many. I was really suprised when the Fed Ex man showed up at my door with this huge box.

How gorgeous are those purple ones?

These definately exceeded my expectations. 

Kainalu55
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:27 PM

such a pretty color!

Quoting allabout11708:

Love these

romalove
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Quoting Kainalu55:

those are pretty! love the colors

Quoting romalove:

Just received my Burpee Cool Wave Pansy plants, and this is how they came!  They are gorgeous right out of the box.  I live in NJ, and it's still good weather, so I am going to set them on the back porch for right now.  The instructions say they are good for part shade, and my backyard is just like that, we get some sun and some shade. 

Thanks.  They are starting to get the little "leggy" things that cool wave flowers get, which means they will start spreading.  I'll post more pics when they get a little further along.  :-)

sukainah
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Very nice.  

Congratulations on the cool influencer program!

Quoting romalove:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)