Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

when do your kids shower/bath?

Posted by   + Show Post

My son is 8 and I'm starting to get him into the routine of a morning shower. I LOVE IT and he seems to complain LESS.  He LOVES taking a bath but not a shower as much.  However he's 8 and barely fits in the tub when he lays down hahahah..

I do let him take a bath SOME of the time.. 

Well I just thought I would ask when do your kids shower?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Replies (21-30):
AlekD
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Before reading time which is right before bedtime. Our evening goes like this Supper, a bit of play time to get the last of the wiggles out, bath time, then DH reads aloud while I nurse him, then he goes to bed.

My son is 9 months old.

lillucky8
by Jen on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Dd is almost two and loves her baths, and ds is nine wks and also loves them. I havent tried a shower for dd in a while bc last time she freaked like she was going to die
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pmsforlife
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Morning or afternoon. My oldest every morning because he has school. But their dads have terrible hygiene and I don't want my kids to be gross like them lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 3:24 PM

In the evening after dinner and homework.......

CDMelty
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 7:51 PM

My 2yo takes a bath while my 4yo is at school. My 4yo takes a bath while the 2yo takes his nap. They get a bath together (or maybe at the same time but in different bathrooms) at night if they get dirty playing outside.

pumpkin50
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:47 PM

every 2 days. We make it part of his bedtime routine.

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:02 AM

My son (6) takes a shower every evening after dinner / before bed.  As an incentive to hurry along, sometimes we'll fill the tub with clean water when he is done so that he can splash around for a few mintues.  We do morning showers sometimes, but its just to much to do in the morning.

sreichelt26
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Mine's 17 months and takes a shower with me every morning. She LOVES showers and filling/pouring water in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3cutiebugs
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:52 AM
Elli and Ceci (1 and 2) bathe after dinner, Celeste (9) showers after them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jonnysmama
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 1:15 AM
I bathe both of mine before bed and my 3 yr old son likes to take showers in the morning before preschool. He likes to copy what mama does.

Quoting rocamom:

My son is 8 and I'm starting to get him into the routine of a morning shower. I LOVE IT and he seems to complain LESS.  He LOVES taking a bath but not a shower as much.  However he's 8 and barely fits in the tub when he lays down hahahah..

I do let him take a bath SOME of the time.. 

Well I just thought I would ask when do your kids shower?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)