Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

October Random Thoughts

Posted by   + Show Post
Post away lovely ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Replies (41-50):
psych_mom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Thank you.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Im sorry :(

Quoting psych_mom:

I am just over the bad news. Just found out that someone that I have known since I was about 10 years old has leukemia. She is only in her 50s and has so much still left to give.

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Beautiful beautiful day here today!!!
Really enjoyed walking trails today and checking out all the scarecrows along the way. Had a picnic at the park & let the kids play for a while.
Taking a break here at hike for a bit then heading back out to finished up the day with some more scarecrow fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL @ The scarecrows. I just discovered that Mat loves scarecrows. He got a little one yesterday to go in the living room. Can't wait to see all your pictures.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Really enjoyed walking trails today and checking out all the scarecrows along the way. Had a picnic at the park & let the kids play for a while.
Taking a break here at hike for a bit then heading back out to finished up the day with some more scarecrow fun!

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Wait till you see the pics on Fb!!!!
I am in love with scarecrows!!

Quoting psych_mom:

LOL @ The scarecrows. I just discovered that Mat loves scarecrows. He got a little one yesterday to go in the living room. Can't wait to see all your pictures.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't wait! I'll have to take a pic of our little guy for you. It is only about a foot tall but it is really a cute scare crow. I was picking on Mat and told him that it must be from growing up around all the cornfields, lol. He said next year we are getting a big one to go outside, hahaha.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Please do!!
we have one outside. Gab named her Lilly. Lol
She loves them as much as I do.

Quoting psych_mom:

I can't wait! I'll have to take a pic of our little guy for you. It is only about a foot tall but it is really a cute scare crow. I was picking on Mat and told him that it must be from growing up around all the cornfields, lol. He said next year we are getting a big one to go outside, hahaha.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Will do. I love the name Lilly (that's what I wanted to name Dana, lol). You need to share a pic of your scarecrow as well.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Please do!!

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

MorningStarMom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:48 PM

It is an absolute beautiful day!!...We went for a walk a Lost River Caves :) looked at all the cool scarecrows along the trail :) they had a Katniss-from the Hunger Games scarecrow & I was in LOVE :) lol...Home now making chili--It's been a WONDERFUL day!

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Will do. I will share a few from today as well.

Quoting psych_mom:

Will do. I love the name Lilly (that's what I wanted to name Dana, lol). You need to share a pic of your scarecrow as well.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Please do!!

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Cold, cool day here in Missouir :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)