Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Are you thinking about it?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:18 PM
  • 26 Replies

Christmas, that is.

Are you thinking about it? Planning your shopping? Decorations? Etc.

When do you begin decorating?

Find me on Pinterest & check out my blog =)

Follow Me on Pinterest 

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:19 PM

We started shopping for Christmas last month and will continue to buy here and there until it gets here probably. Spacing it out seems easier. lOl

We decorate the first weekend of November. 

Follow Me on Pinterest 

steelcage
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I won't be deocrating until Thanksgiving, but I've already planned my shopping, and will start this weekend.

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:24 PM

we used to wait until Thanksgiving night to decorate but a couple of years ago.Actually, it was 2009, we started decorating in November b/c the kids were so excited. Now it's a tradition =)

Quoting steelcage:

I won't be deocrating until Thanksgiving, but I've already planned my shopping, and will start this weekend.

Follow Me on Pinterest 

steelcage
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I would be decorating now if hubby would let me. I waited until the second week of September to decorate for Halloween, lol. But we don't have any Christmas decorations at all so we have to wait to buy some, don't even have a tree (long story as to why we don't have any anymore).

Quoting SassyWildflower:

we used to wait until Thanksgiving night to decorate but a couple of years ago.Actually, it was 2009, we started decorating in November b/c the kids were so excited. Now it's a tradition =)

Quoting steelcage:

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM

No..  not yet.

I won't think about decorating until after Thanksgiving.

psych_mom
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:47 PM
We've been thinking about shopping some bc we are talking about what we are buying as far as physical gifts vrs our trip to the GA aquarium. First we are getting some gifts for others though. We'll start decorating in Nov.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

we've found some nice gifts for our family over at Sams. I think we'll pick those up soon so we can get it out of the way and focus more on the kids.

Quoting psych_mom:

We've been thinking about shopping some bc we are talking about what we are buying as far as physical gifts vrs our trip to the GA aquarium. First we are getting some gifts for others though. We'll start decorating in Nov.

Follow Me on Pinterest 

psych_mom
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Cool. I've found some things at Kohl's I'm going to pick up and then the kids are going to help and then I'll be able to focus on the kids.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

we've found some nice gifts for our family over at Sams. I think we'll pick those up soon so we can get it out of the way and focus more on the kids.

Quoting psych_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 5:24 PM

No! I'm not really thinking about christmas a whole lot at the moment

friend8622
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:19 PM

UGH!  I haven't thought about Christmas  because I'm too worried about the baby stuff even though Christmas is before the baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)