Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Wednesday-10/3-What's up?

Find me on Pinterest & check out my blog =)

Follow Me on Pinterest 

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Replies (11-14):
dingysfamily
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Well, the day's basically over now, but ... it was a good one for me.  I got up early & took my shower & washed my hair before fixing my coffee & sitting down at the computer for a short time.  Only made it to my siggy groups on CM though before I had to make the bed, dress & head out.  I was meeting one of my bff's for breakfast at IHOP; she's been in CO for over a month.  We had a great time catching up.  Then I had to fill up the car with gas, run to Home Depot and make a grocery store run before heading back home.  Once home I put dh a pot of beans on to cook for supper and then I checked email, fixed myself a cup of coffee, balanced the checkbook and started checking in with CM.  Didn't get too far because I kept getting interrupted with one thing or another & then dh was home & it was time to finish fixing supper and eat.  Of course, then it was clean-up time.  Now dh is taking a quick snooze in his recliner before he has to head to his Lions Club meeting.  I need to do my lesson for tomorrow's bible study, but think I'll wait until I go back to the bedrom to watch tv - I can do it then while I watch tv; I've done that many times before.

friend8622
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:33 PM

UGH!  It's been a very busy, busy day.  We did a bunch of school work, we went to the store, I've been cleaning and I finally am sitting down for the day!  Phew, I need a back rub!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Well today was/is my grandmother's birthday..  so I took my aunt out to visit her this morning.  Then I took my aunt back to the store.  DH got locked out of the house going to pick up DD from school so he waited with my dad and they loaded her up on sugar!  Thanks guys!!  :\  Then I took DD and DH back out to see my grandmother because she's been asking about Madison.

Finally back home.  I'm so exhausted.  Depression has been kicking my butt royally so I'm having a tough time sleeping.  I'm going to bed now though.  I hope.  :)

pamk5641
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I have had to get them quite a lot.  My hemoglobin was 3 last December.  I think I am anemic again.  I have those symptoms again.

I hope you are feeling better. 

Quoting ChancesMommy07:

I had a transfusion this morning. Now I'm laying on the couch watching Hoarding: Buried Alive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN