Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning Day..

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM
  • 19 Replies

I didn't get called in to work today YAY!!!

So, now I need to get my cleaning ON..  My kids get on the bus around 8:45 and I plan on coming inside and cranking up the music!!!

I'm going to set my timer because I know that gets my butt moving.  20 min on the timer when it beeps I will come to this post and report what I did and take a 5 min break.  Then it's back to 20..

This can be a super fun and productive game..  ANYONE want to play with me??  Or just post your to do list and come cross stuff off as you go.. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:14 AM

my timer is busted crying

Find me on Pinterest & check out my blog =)

Follow Me on Pinterest 

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Ok so I went over my timmer a few mintues but I emptied and reloaded the dishwaser. 

I also put my ribs into my crock pot MMMM

my mop is in the sink getting hot with pine sol

Next up is to tidy the kitchen floor sweep and mop and onto the dinning room :) I'm setting my timmer for another 20 min..

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:19 AM

That's so sad.. Just get moving then :) want me to call you every 20 minutes HAHAH..

Quoting SassyWildflower:

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:20 AM

lOl i don' thave much to do today :P

LOL girl if you called me i'd chat your ear off. LOL

Quoting rocamom:

That's so sad.. Just get moving then :) want me to call you every 20 minutes HAHAH..

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Follow Me on Pinterest 

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I would LOVE to chat with you and I can talk too so we might need a whole day for that LOL!!  I will have to pass on the phone conversation today I have got to get my ass MOVING.. SO MUCH todo and I'm SO happy I didn't get called into work :)

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM

yay! another talker! LOL

i need motivation for putting these clothes away...I will do it..I will do it! lol

Quoting rocamom:

I would LOVE to chat with you and I can talk too so we might need a whole day for that LOL!!  I will have to pass on the phone conversation today I have got to get my ass MOVING.. SO MUCH todo and I'm SO happy I didn't get called into work :)

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Follow Me on Pinterest 

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I didn't set my timmer but I took everything off of the kitchen floor, swept and mopped it.. Then I grabbed the last cup of coffee and came to the computer.. 

I'm going to get onto the dinning room but the timmer is in the kitchen with the wet floor so i'm not able to set it again..  I'll be back..

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

GET IT DONE GIRL!!!  then relward yourself with something :) Coffee, cookies whatever it takes :)

Quoting SassyWildflower:

yay! another talker! LOL

i need motivation for putting these clothes away...I will do it..I will do it! lol

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I just picked up the dinning floor, still need to do the table and just realized I did it backwards LOL!!  you should do the table and then the floor what a dink I am today LOL!!!

Cleaned up, swept, and mopped the dinning room floor..  I'm letting it dry and then I will finish the dinning room.. The kitchen floor is still drying but it's almost done.. It's raining here today so the drying will take a little longer than normal.

YAY I'm getting stuff done.. I don't want to stop to long and lose my motivation but I'm going to take a little bit of a break..

SourRoses
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:07 AM

i do most of my cleaning in the later afternoon while my DS2 is taking a nap. that gives me only an hour 1/2 to clean the kitchen, sweep and mop, clean the bathroom, dust and i vac right after the kids go to bed for the night. i do this type of cleaning every Monday and Thursday. my timer is when DS wakes up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)