Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Do you have any traditions for decorating in the fall?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:25 PM
  • 11 Replies

We want to know what you do at your home each fall season as far as decorating goes. Do you have any traditions? Do you change things up? Or do you not decorate at all?

At my house we have a few candles around. Up high of course because we have small kiddos! I have a cute scarecrow decoration I hang on the door and we put a scarecrow in the bushes by the door along with webbing for a 'fake' web.

For halloween we have 'scary' window clings in the upstairs windows and a strob light behind them. That part looks really cool!

Share with us what you do.

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
telecomgirl
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:46 PM

We have pumpkins, window clings, and our kitchen table is decorated with cute little witches and scarecrows, and orange candles. We have a fall colored floral wreath on our door, with a scarecrow and a bat in the middle that says Happy Haunting. hehe

That's pretty much it though.

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Every year we do window clings, pumpkins and scarecrows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM
We usually buy window clings each year, we have a doormat that makes creepy sounds when you step on it and we usually buy a few pumpkins.
sunshinepraying
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 4:44 PM

We have some decorations we put out around the house, as well as a fall wreath on the front door. And of course we decorate pumpkins ;)

MichelleK41
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:29 AM

We normally like to do soemthing spooky. We need to get ours going while the kids are on this 4 day weekend.

psych_mom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM
We put a few things out but nothing in particular. This is the first year we really bought things that we both like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:33 PM

For Halloween, I put up a few things like lights and some hanging decorations. I can't put too much out because my kids will just play with and destroy them.

superwoman8977
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I want to.  I bought this really cute Partylite witches hat tealight holder for my dining room table and so I am hoping to decorate focused on that.  I have never had the chance to decorate but now that I am making the effort to do it I am going to do it.

HHx5
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Not really. But I am starting this year. Halloween has never been my favorite time of the year. Fall, on the other hand, I do like. I bought a new wreath to put on our front door. I'm already stocking up on candy. I am on the lookout for a new fall centerpiece for the dining room table. That's about it.

the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:08 PM
I always decorate but mostly Fall decorations vs. Halloween decorations. I have quite a lot of decorations for my living room & some for outside.

I'll admit I take pics each year so I have a guideline for the next year. I may make a few little changes, but mostly it's much the same year after year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)