Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life
Everything that I've been having to deal with has finally gotten to me. Last night we got a call that my uncle is on life support and they'll be unplugging it anytime now. I haven't seen him for a little over 8 years but when my mom talked my cousin two weeks ago everyone was fine.
This on top of Dana getting pneumonia last week, the migraines getting worse, my computer breaking and a few other things that have been going on I think I've just hit my limit. I am a week behind in statistics and I have a research paper due on Mon. I'm grateful that I have Mat-he's been a huge support. Unfortunately he can't make my load easier and I hate that I have to ask for his help.

Thanks for letting me get this out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Replies (21-22):
psych_mom
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
It is... I told my husband that my neurologist and I are about to become really good friends. I refuse to go out like that.

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

OMGosh, that's scary!!  :\

Quoting psych_mom:

I have tried to cry, but at the same time I feel silly. The worst part is, the aneurysm that is killing my uncle is the same type of aneurysm that I am in danger of having. To be faced with that is what is really getting to me.

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

(BIG HUGS)

Cry..  I've been doing a lot of that lately and it's good to let it out!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:46 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN