We're sharing a few pumpkin carving tips with you today!
1. Large pumpkins are easier to carve so pick a good sized one.
2. You want your pumpkin to last a while so don't go for pumpkins that have moldy stems or bruises.
3. In order to make the 'lid' fit cut around the top at an angle. If you cut straight down the top will fall through.
4. If you are a beginning pumpkin carver you'll want to start with a simple pattern.
5. Consider cutting a hole in the bottom of the pumpkin if you plan on putting a candle inside. This will make the pumpkin more stable.
6. Never eat a pumpkin once it's been carved.
What tips do you have for pumpkin carving? We'd love for you to share some with us!