What You'll Need
One package unfinished, rounded crafts sticks
Acrylic paints in assorted colors
Paper crafts punches or stencils
Crafts glue, pop dots, jewelry rings, and other desired accessories
3-D stickers, ribbon, and other crafts and scrapbooking supplies
Download templates for centerpiece
How to Make It
1. Download templates.
2. Paint each stick a desired color; let dry. Paint stripes of another color on each stick; let dry.
3. For each stick, cut three irregular squares from cardstock, trimming each in a different size. Layer and glue together the two smaller squares.
4. Referring to the photo and templates, cut Halloween shapes from cardstock using crafts punches or stencils.
5. Embellish the shapes with cutouts, glitter, stickers, etc. Glue shapes and embellishments to the layered squares.
6. Glue the third square piece (the largest) behind the decorated squares, sandwiching a painted stick between the layers.
http://www.bhg.com/halloween/parties/easy-halloween-party-centerpiece/ <-----Original site if you want to download the templates