Snagged this from one of my friends. lOl
1. Some people are very bossy and like to tell everyone
what to do, but of course they do not wish to soil their
hands. You might call that type "Dick Tator."
2. Some people never seem to be motivated to participate.
They are content to watch while others do. They are
3. Some people never do anything to distinguish themselves
from others. They might be called "Common Taters."
4. Some people are always looking for ways to cause
problems. They look for others to agree with them. You
call them "Aggie Taters."
5. Then there are those who always say they will, but
somehow never get around to doing anything. They are
6. Some people put on a front and act like they are someone
they are not. They are "Emma Taters."
7. Still, there are those who live what they talk. They
are always prepared to stop what they are doing to lend a
hand. They bring real sunshine into others' lives.
You might call them "Sweet Taters."