I found this Candy Corn Wreath tutorial and thought it was so cute! Cute enough that I wanted to share it with you ladies. Do you have any fun wreaths you've made?
Candy Corn Wreath
This is what you will need:
This is how I made it:
1) I wrapped electrical tape about the wreath.
Here is what it looks like all black
2) Next I glued the candy corn onto the wreath. I got my candy from the
dollar store and it took about 3 bags. I started in the middle and
worked my way to the front.
3) I continued gluing the candy corn. I alternated directions of the candy corn every row.
4) I'm hanging this on my front door, so I had to water proof it. I
used a can of acrylic glaze and sprayed it onto the candy corn.
5) I sprayed the whole thing. I went over it two or three times.
6) I added some cute Halloween ribbon and hung it on my door.