Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Wednesday-10/10-What's up?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:27 AM
  • 16 Replies

Good morning ladies!!!

What's up for today?

Have a good one!!

Find me on Pinterest & check out my blog =)

Follow Me on Pinterest 

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Playing catch-up on housework because I fell asleep trying to accomplish that yesterday.  Then grocery shopping.  :)

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I have 2 things that HAVE to get done today:

1. PTO reminders need to be made and into teachers mail boxes

2. 2pm the organizer is coming. I need to get my ass back on track around here and I think she's just the person to help me do it..  I lost my motivation over the summer when she stopped coming and I'm just struggling to get back into the swing of things..

Anything other than this I don't know.

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:02 AM

DD went back to school this morning =( She was so excited though, it was really cute.

Today I am going to clean and bake something with baby girl..I've been wanting to bake this whole week but wasn't able to. Today, we will!!

Im also going to try to finish up this kit i've been working on for over 2 weeks and get it into my stores...

pick up DD from school, do snack time, some sort of craft with the girls, then dinner & the evening routine.

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Sounds like a great time baking.. Do you know what you are going to bake yet??

Quoting SassyWildflower:

DD went back to school this morning =( She was so excited though, it was really cute.

Today I am going to clean and bake something with baby girl..I've been wanting to bake this whole week but wasn't able to. Today, we will!!

Im also going to try to finish up this kit i've been working on for over 2 weeks and get it into my stores...

pick up DD from school, do snack time, some sort of craft with the girls, then dinner & the evening routine.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:05 AM

i haven't decided yet. I go back and forth between the pumpkin cheesecake bread we all love or the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies we all love. LOL..

I'm thinking cookies b/c they're go really well with hot chocolate tonight =)

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Follow Me on Pinterest 

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Did you share the recipe for the cookies??  MMM hot chocolate..

Quoting SassyWildflower:

i haven't decided yet. I go back and forth between the pumpkin cheesecake bread we all love or the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies we all love. LOL..

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:07 AM

i don't think i did in here...

I will though =) They are REALLLLLY good.

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Follow Me on Pinterest 

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks. Maybe I'll make some later today too..

Quoting SassyWildflower:

i don't think i did in here...

I will though =) They are REALLLLLY good.

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

psych_mom
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Other than homework, I'm not sure. I need to take time out and deal with my uncle's death but I'm not sure where to begin. I know this is going to sound strange, but I don't really know how to view death because I haven't had to deal with it as an adult.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Doesn't sound strange to me b.c I am the same way.

Quoting psych_mom:

Other than homework, I'm not sure. I need to take time out and deal with my uncle's death but I'm not sure where to begin. I know this is going to sound strange, but I don't really know how to view death because I haven't had to deal with it as an adult.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)