Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

So......Guess what happened??

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

I went to the little corner store and guess who i ran into...the owner of the dog that bit my kid..It took a minute for her to recognize me and when she did she asked how i was doing and my daughter. She stated she was truly sorry and had learned a valuable lesson from the whole ordeal..She grabbed me and gave me a big bear hug.

I told her i accepted her apology.. 

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Well that was good of you. I suppose it's better that she finally realized she was wrong and what happened wasn't okay. At least she apologized.

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM

well...that was nice. lOl

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

Well that was good of you. I suppose it's better that she finally realized she was wrong and what happened wasn't okay. At least she apologized.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

and she had her other dog on a leash..I think she finally got the message that her dogs can't roam free.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Quoting SassyWildflower:

it was weird the way it went down, but i felt this apology was a bit more sincere..

xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:25 AM

The fact that she had the dog on a leash helps to show you that she was probably sincere about it.

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

it was weird the way it went down, but i felt this apology was a bit more sincere..

psych_mom
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Wow... Glad that she learned from this and that she actually apologized to you and thought about your daughter instead of herself for once. Hope she really did learn a lesson and keeps her dogs on a leash from now on.

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Quoting psych_mom:

Wow... Glad that she learned from this and that she actually apologized to you and thought about your daughter instead of herself for once. Hope she really did learn a lesson and keeps her dogs on a leash from now on.

I think she will..she misses the other dog-I guess sometimes it takes having something you love taken away before you realize/own your part.. 

snuggiewoogie
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM

That's great :)

telecomgirl
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I'm glad she apologized and seemed sincere. Hard lesson for her to learn I'm sure, and hopefully she realizes how much worse the situation could have been.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)