Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Gram!!

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM
  • 16 Replies

This is my Dads mother, my Gram.  She is holding Nicholas (he's 8 1/2).  She passed away before she was able to meet her 2 Great Granddaughters.  Tomorrow marks 7 years of her passing.  I miss her SO much.  She was an amazing Grandmother to her 3 Grandkids and Great Grandkids for the short time she knew them.  She taught me what a loving relationship was with her husband as well as how to have a great time with family..  I miss her and wish she was here but I know she's with me ALWAYS.  She's with my Grandfather and I know that's where she will be happy :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM

(hugs)  I'm sorry hun.  It's never easy to lose the ones you love.  I'm sure she's looking down from heaven with tons of love for you guys.

I think about my grandfather (mom's dad) often.  He died years before I met my DH and years and years before DD came along.  I often wonder what he would have thought of her.  LOL  He'd probably be wrapped around her finger just like everyone else!!  :)

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:49 PM

My Grandfather passed away when I was a Freshman in High School.. I miss him so much.  He wasn't sick and it was VERY unexpected.  I think that's what made it the hardest.  What also makes it hard is that I am NOT close with my moms parents and yet they are still here.  Not that I wish them dead but just that it stinks that the ones I'm close to aren't here anymore.. :(

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

(hugs)  I'm sorry hun.  It's never easy to lose the ones you love.  I'm sure she's looking down from heaven with tons of love for you guys.

I think about my grandfather (mom's dad) often.  He died years before I met my DH and years and years before DD came along.  I often wonder what he would have thought of her.  LOL  He'd probably be wrapped around her finger just like everyone else!!  :)

MichelleK41
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:55 PM

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:52 PM

psych_mom
by Stacy on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Hugs.

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:21 PM

such a precious, priceless photo. 

((HUGS))

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:29 PM

(((hugs)))

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Love that you have sweet memories...
Mommyof2114
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:43 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Never easy to lose the ones we love ::sigh::
Hugs to you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)