Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

This is my Dads mother, my Gram.  She is holding Nicholas (he's 8 1/2).  She passed away before she was able to meet her 2 Great Granddaughters.  Tomorrow marks 7 years of her passing.  I miss her SO much.  She was an amazing Grandmother to her 3 Grandkids and Great Grandkids for the short time she knew them.  She taught me what a loving relationship was with her husband as well as how to have a great time with family..  I miss her and wish she was here but I know she's with me ALWAYS.  She's with my Grandfather and I know that's where she will be happy :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Replies (11-16):
telecomgirl
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:36 AM

What a sweet picture! Sending lots of love and hugs your way. It's hard losing people we love so much :(

merryvoice
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:00 PM
She was beautiful. My grandmother passed away in 1990, and I still miss her every day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:53 PM

((hugs))

mamamiajk
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Bless you both

pamk5641
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Awww.  She looks so nice and so happy.  I miss my Grammy so much.  She had five granddaughters and I was her favorite.  I could do nothing wrong in her eyes even when I was a "problem" for my parents.   She was so loving and would have loved to meet my children.   

My Grammy died on New Year's Eve in 1997.  At least I know she isn't suffering anymore.  She had MS and horrible arthritis. 

Thanks for sharing.  I wish I had a picture of my Grammy.  I will have to ask my father for one. 

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:54 AM
I'm so sorry. Your grandmother was beautiful and you can tell in this picture that she loved your son very much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN