Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Saturday-10/13-What's up?

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM
  • 12 Replies

How are you ladies this mornin?

What are your plans for the day?

Find me on Pinterest & check out my blog =)

Follow Me on Pinterest 

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
telecomgirl
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:26 AM

I'm sleepy!

Today I need to get some cleaning done...my mom's coming over this morning. This afternoon we're relaxing. And tomorrow continuing to chill and not do anything. Should be a great weekend :)

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:53 AM

i think we're taking the kids back to the pumpkin festival today to do all the fun stuff they didn't get to do that last time we went. 

After that..IDK..Maybe the mall or something..

lalasmama2007
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:03 AM
We're about to go to Fall Fest at my DD's school in a few minutes. My MIL is also coming in from out of town, so I'm not sure what all we're going to be doing.
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:24 AM

8am soccer

9am -Nick selling popcorn (Matt brought him)

quick shopping after soccer with Emily

lunch

12:00 stuff boxes with girl scouts for our Soldiers SO HAPPY and I can't wait!!!  WOO HOO

2:30 Nick's soccer game

6pm-8 Nick has a Birthday to go to

Maybe a girls night dinner w/ Emily and I MMMM

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Went to bed late & had to get up early .. need a nap, LOL
house stuff laundry & a nap :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:43 PM

We were going to go to a fundraiser, but don't think we're going to make it after all.  We did go out this morning to Lowe's and bought a new microwave though; our's sorta started flaming up the other night and died on us.  I looked at a bunch online & then dh stopped at a Lowe's while out on the road yesterday & saw one he thought I'd like, got the infor & I checked it out.  Turns out it was one I'd see & liked, but thought he'd said he thought was bigger than he wanted - he had wanted to 'down-size' from what we had & this is basically the same size.  Anyway, this is the one got.  I like it and it's stainless steel (our old one was black), so it will match our new stove & the new fridge when we get it.  Dh has gone out to do a job for work; hopefully it will only take him about an hour ... it's just about 1/4 mile from us.  Meanwhile, I'm doing some laundry; he took it downstairs so I could start on it, I just won't be able to bring anything back upstairs though.  Since we aren't going to the fundraiser I may see if I can get either dh or dd to go with me & get the grocery shopping done today. 

xoxRachelxox
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I have a kid free weekend and I'm cleaning. At least I don't have to stop every three minutes to get drinks, potty breaks and food breaks!

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Timmy decided to be up playing until about 3:30 this morning so I'm a little sleepy. Lol! I'm hoping to get some of the house cleaned up after I watch the presidential debate, and a nap is definitely in the plan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Sleep, sleep and more sleep.  :)

Still trying to kick this crud.

the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Cleaned this morning and enjoying this cold & rainy day by a nice, cozy fire.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)