A great way to spend time with your family is to work together to help others. Today's challenge is to get the whole family involved in an act of kindness!
There are a bunch of things your family can do to help others.
- Box up clothes, toys, or household items you are no longer using and donate them to local churches, charities, or shelters.
- Collect can goods for a nearby food bank.
- Gather old blankets and towels and donate them to an animal shelter
- Do a walkathon to help raise money for a cause.
- Help out a neighbor in need.
What do you usually do with your unwanted clothes, toys, or household items? How do you teach your kids to help people in need? What other acts of kindness can you think of that a family can do together?