Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 16: Give Your Home a New Feel!

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM
  • 65 Replies
2 moms liked this

Does your home decor need an update or maybe just a few new items to change it up a little bit? Today's challenge is to give your home a new feel!

Here are a few examples of styles and new trends you could consider - Modern Glamour, New Romantic, and Nomadic Chic.

simple smile

Is your home decorated in a certain style or does each room have its own unique decor? If you could restyle your home, what would you do?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Well if I could restyle my house. my livingroom wouldn't be blue. I think I would go with the browns and tan with some turquise in the mix. add some square and circle pillows and get some pictures frames that will match and I will be set. :)

Janet
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Get new carpet and I would paint the living room.

Tink0711
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:02 AM
I have a purple living room. I love it! I wish the kitchen wasn't an icky brown though (df's sister lived in the house before us, & she picked the colors). I like the blue of our bathroom & the kids are in the process of changing their plain white rooms to suit them. Our bedroom is a pale yellow & we want something more "us" (we were thinking black & red).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
othermom
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:05 AM

There are a few things I would like to do with our kitchen and also would love new stuff to decorate our livingroom

ShirreeM
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:05 AM
I need to get more decorations for my house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Millertime77
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Our home is exactly the same paint colors as the previous homeowners-who lived there for over twenty years with two exceptions-our son's room-has been painted twice and our family room-which is a theme room-Colts blue and decorated in Colts everything-sinc we are huge fans.  The rest of the house needs help! If only we had the money for a professional decorator!  It will take time and money.  I'd really love to paint our bathroom and update it, then the living room and work our way to our room.  Not enough money and never enough time!  The kitchen is great-the previous homeowners redid it before they moved! :)

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I'm fairly satisfied with my decor.

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I'd probably go with more traditional furniture. Now it is contemporary.

givenshl
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I would get new carpet for the living room, bedrooms and hallways/steps and new flooring for the bathroom and kitchen. I would change the paint color through out the house leaning toward earth tones.

lovedbymom
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I re style my living room.  Thats needs a make over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)