Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 16: Give Your Home a New Feel!

Posted by   + Show Post

Does your home decor need an update or maybe just a few new items to change it up a little bit? Today's challenge is to give your home a new feel!

Here are a few examples of styles and new trends you could consider - Modern Glamour, New Romantic, and Nomadic Chic.

simple smile

Is your home decorated in a certain style or does each room have its own unique decor? If you could restyle your home, what would you do?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Replies (11-20):
Jenn8604
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:27 AM
I have no clue. First Id need money to restyle it. then id fo find something me. til then im just sticking w just what I have.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I would get wood floors for the living, dining and family rooms. Oh and a new sofa in the family room.

md_1015
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:40 AM
I want to paint but haven't gotten up the gumption yet. Other then that it is all very simplistic.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
marisab
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I HAVE NEVER REALLY DECORATED THIS HOME BUT I DO REINVENT ROOMS OFTEMN JUST CHANGED THE LOOK OF MY LIVING ROOM BY CHANGING THE FURNITURE ...IF I HAD MY DREAM HOME I WOULD HAVE AN ALL NEW KITCHEN  WITH SILVER APPLIANCES A BIG FRIDGE ON TOP REFRIGERATOR AND FLATTOP STOVE AND MY BEDROOM FURNITURE WOULD COME FROM A PLACE CALLED STICKS AND STONES .THEY MAKE ALL HOMEMADE FURNITURE AND THEY HAVE A COOL LOG BED I WANT BUT THE MATTRESS INSIDE WOULD BE A SLEEP !#

PhyllisGB
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I always had Southwestern accents but then we moved to China and picked up a few things, so I would say each room is different.  Restyle -- probably minimalist

steph21078
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM

no certain style.  

OpalB
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I'm not sure I would pick a specific style, I have different styles that I draw from. I am however in the process of converting the family room into half sewing/work room and the other half into a play room for the kids. I have completed my work side of the room. I have my own home based business so it was a necessity to get that side done first. Still trying to figure out what I am doing with the playroom side of it. Working on trying to organize while making the room fun for the kids and yet neat and tidy so it doesn't drive me nuts while adding some style to it.

aMarieT
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I have no theme to my home decor. What I have are the things that I love, that make me comfortable

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Over all theme for kitchen, living and dining room. Bathroom amd bedroom have their own styles. I'm not sure how I would restyle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:05 AM

i need this one , and new everything , i have had the same stuff for years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)