Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 16: Give Your Home a New Feel!

Posted by   + Show Post

Does your home decor need an update or maybe just a few new items to change it up a little bit? Today's challenge is to give your home a new feel!

Here are a few examples of styles and new trends you could consider - Modern Glamour, New Romantic, and Nomadic Chic.

simple smile

Is your home decorated in a certain style or does each room have its own unique decor? If you could restyle your home, what would you do?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Replies (21-30):
MamaBear2cubs
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:16 AM

My house is a hode podge. I would love for it to be more matchy though.

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM
I'd be happy if i could paint!! Darn apartment regulations!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferlee_12
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:24 AM

My house has no set style. I would like to redo my kitchen.

AmberMerrell
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:24 AM
My whole house ( minus the kitchen ) needs a paint job! The kitchen is a beautiful blue that I love, but the rest of the house is awkward color combination. Dh & I want to put "wood" walls up & redo our carpet & kitchen floor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:33 AM

My upstairs LR needs a little restyle! But its no rush!

batjmom
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:35 AM

i have redone the entire kitchen this summer and the living room last week and all the bedrooms over the last couple months.  I feel like its a new house.

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Each room has it's own style. We actually have plans to redo the kitchen this week : )

erienne06
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:50 AM
The rooms don't really have a theme. We just picked what we liked. I want to keep it that way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM
We have no decor. We haven't had the budget for decorations. Our daughters' room is plain and boring as is the rest of the house. I would love to make their room something they both would like and make the rest of our house feel like home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dardenella
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM

I all blends well but I woule enlarge the master bathroom. something simple to do would be for me to recover my chairs in the dining room and maybe a freshening of the paint.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)