Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 16: Give Your Home a New Feel!

Posted by   + Show Post

Does your home decor need an update or maybe just a few new items to change it up a little bit? Today's challenge is to give your home a new feel!

Here are a few examples of styles and new trends you could consider - Modern Glamour, New Romantic, and Nomadic Chic.

simple smile

Is your home decorated in a certain style or does each room have its own unique decor? If you could restyle your home, what would you do?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Replies (31-40):
mommieof1b4g
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM

theres alot i'd love to do. i love color & everything. but its just to damn expencive to do it.

PEEK05
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I don't really decorate lol.  I can't wait until we own our own home so we can!

SassyLeigh
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:24 PM
I would overhaul everything!! It's a very old house and needs a lot of updates! I've never been really good at design. I think it would be different if it was just me and the kids. I'm always afraid that hubby wouldn't like it, plus we have others that live w/ us and I don't want to put my money into something that's not "legally" ours....LONG story. I save my ideas! Pictures, articles, website and sale items until I have a house we can call OUR HOME and then have a family decorating party!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ShhhItsASecret
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:37 PM

no not really. we just moved it, so we are working on buying stuff for decorating

the4mutts
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Each room in my house has its own style. I think the only thing I would change about my house, would be to finally be able to add the small library onto the master bedroom. I've wanted it for 4 years
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Im always redoing something in our home, right now Im repainting and decorating the walls with my photo's I've taken. Love to decorate and refurbish things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snuggiewoogie
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM

This house needs to much work! Ugh! I wish we could move to a Beach House someday :)

Bob192
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:20 PM

I think of our house as classic.  I don't know if I would want to restyle it, maybe just add a few things.

kirbymom
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:22 PM

If I could restyle my home I would paint all the walls and put in new carpeting for every room in the house. 

robyann
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I'd say my home's style would be "homey"....or  "comfy"...lol...I  have a lot of family pics all around, lots of books, I use wicker baskets to hide stuff. Our couch is old and comfy and my dh's recliner those are the main furniture in the living room, well and the TV of course facing the recliner lol. My kitchen is a mix of piggy decor,  antique books, cook books, and  my favorite is the yellow table cloth and accents.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)