Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 16: Give Your Home a New Feel!

Posted by   + Show Post

Does your home decor need an update or maybe just a few new items to change it up a little bit? Today's challenge is to give your home a new feel!

Here are a few examples of styles and new trends you could consider - Modern Glamour, New Romantic, and Nomadic Chic.

simple smile

Is your home decorated in a certain style or does each room have its own unique decor? If you could restyle your home, what would you do?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Replies (61-65):
kgalvano
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 9:00 PM

if i could restyle my house. i would defintely make the rooms bigger and the bathrooms along with a bigger laundry room and a new washer n dryer.

witheredroses
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Start with cleaning and reparing what is broken...more cupboards and closet space..build in benches and have a little breakfast nook off the kitchen...move wash room to the first floor, and finish my basement

0Kit0
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Nothing in particular. The colors are warm and each room matches. We have a couple accent walls. Redecorating would be a pain, I am horrible at that sort of thing. If someone else did it, I'd like to have it done. If it's me doing the decorating, you can forget about it.

goddess99
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:37 AM

A few rooms in my home look like a single bachelor lives here lol. Most furniture is black and slate. And then a couple other rooms looks like it did when I got the house, and looks like a little old lady lives here LOL. My dh and I did the black and slate btw.

mp3mom
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 9:29 PM

We have a kind of mix & match style, though our living room is more Asian and our family room is more contemporary, as well as our dining area, the pieces can be interchanged yet still keep their feel. I move furniture about all the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)