Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

How to Get Fitted Sheets to Stay On the Bed...

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:41 PM
  • 54 Replies
...Seriously, how do I do it?? Every single morning I'm pulling the sheets back together! I've tried all sorts of clips to keep fitted sheets on the mattress, and none have worked. How do you mamas do it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:53 PM

lOl i wish I knew! I have the same problem. 

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Seriously girls? I've never had a sheet come off. Lol! Maybe get a bigger size? Or smaller size? Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 12:07 AM

They should fit your size bed .. don't they ?

sreichelt26
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 12:09 AM
They only ever came off on dh's side because he thrashes around. Make sure it's quality elastic and buy a size up if needed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Yes, seriously!!

My microfiber sheets don't come off as badly as my others...I think they are just regular cotton...IDK...but it's annoying!

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Seriously girls? I've never had a sheet come off. Lol! Maybe get a bigger size? Or smaller size? Lol!

Find me on Pinterest & check out my blog =)

Follow Me on Pinterest 

psych_mom
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know. We are going to get a new fitted sheet soon to see if that helps because our sheets seem to stretch out easily. We have a thick mattress and I think that doesn't help. Right now we have a quilt over our fitted sheet so that we don't have to deal with it.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 19, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Very rarely will mine come up a little at the ends.  When I see that in the morning, I know I've had a rough night of it.  :\  It's been happening the last few nights..  I know I've had some bad nightmares.

telecomgirl
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 2:29 AM

I got some clips at bed bath & beyond a few years ago that worked for a long time. The sheets always came up on DH's side...he moves around a LOT in his sleep!

After one of the clips broke, I just gave up and now I just fix the sheet each morning.

merryvoice
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:04 AM

They do! They fit perfectly well. They're also expensive. I thought that would make it better, but it didn't. 

Quoting hugss:

They should fit your size bed .. don't they ?

merryvoice
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:05 AM

They come off on his side more often because he moves a lot in his sleep, just like yours. He's also big and rough. When I move around, I'm more gentle so it doesn't happen on my side as much. 

Quoting sreichelt26:

They only ever came off on dh's side because he thrashes around. Make sure it's quality elastic and buy a size up if needed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN