Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Saturday-10/20-What's up?

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM
  • 10 Replies

Hello ladies!!!

Hope your Saturday is off to a wonderful start!

What are your plans for the day?

Find me on Pinterest & check out my blog =)

Follow Me on Pinterest 

by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm kind of running a carnival tomorrow so I'm finalizing everything to day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Well since we didn't get around to it yesterday (because my brother came into town)..  I have to take my aunt to the grocery store.  I have such a migrain but she's already mad at me (like seriously mad) so I can't exactly get out of going today.  :(

Then I get to come home and clean because my husband and daughter thought it would be SUPER fun to destroy the house in the last 24 hours.  >:\

snuggiewoogie
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Well since we didn't get around to it yesterday (because my brother came into town)..  I have to take my aunt to the grocery store.  I have such a migrain but she's already mad at me (like seriously mad) so I can't exactly get out of going today.  :(

Then I get to come home and clean because my husband and daughter thought it would be SUPER fun to destroy the house in the last 24 hours.  >:\

Hopefully your day will improve :)

snuggiewoogie
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:18 AM

We may have to take a drive up to Baltimore to find this place my hubby is playing at on Thursday! That is about it!

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Today we are....

I have no clue. LOL Might go for a nature walk at one of the parks in town. There's a trunk or treat somewhere today so we might take the kids to that..Then it's Halloween movies tonight =)

ChancesMommy07
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Just hanging out around the house this morning and then taking DS to a halloween party from 4-6. After that I'm coming home to watch the WVU game. My husband is going to the game but he's taking my brother. I love football but its a night game and the wind always feels colder in the stadium. Id rather cheer them on from the comfort of my nice warm house!

psych_mom
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Today is my son's last football game and I have some more stats to do.

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Soccer was canceled so we ended up with less stuff to do WOO HOO..

I delivered 2 cakes for a breast cancer fundraiser :)

I took Emily to a Birthday party

Matt took Nick to walk our neighborhood to sell some popcorn..  He did alright..

I did some cleaning to get ready for girls night..

the boys are heading out to watch the Revolution soccer team at Gillette stadium..  They should have a good time..

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Just bumming around..doing laundry, making pizzas and watching movies.

telecomgirl
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 5:18 AM

Yesterday I met a few people to sell some baby items to, cleaned house, did a lot of laundry, and I turned on the furnace. It was COLD yesterday...artic air is definitely here!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)