Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 20: Host a Painting Party

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have a room in your house that you want to repaint, but just can't find the energy to get it done? Today's challenge is to host a painting party!

Buy a couple extra paint brushes and call over a few friends, relatives, or neighbors for a painting party! Not only will things get done faster, but it will be a lot of fun too!

simple smile

What room in your house needs to be repainted the most? Who would you call to be a part of the painting party?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Replies (31-40):
givenshl
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:23 PM
My bathroom needs repainting. I wouldn't call over anyone, thats a job I would do myself.
witheredroses
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I want to paint my kitchen...not sure of the color yet I think some shade of brown that will look good with M&M  decals on it!!   as for who...I usually end up doing things myself

marisab
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Thats a good idea i do have a  2 rooms i need to pain maybe next week ill do this

Hottmomma607
by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 11:07 PM

LOL I don't think I'll trust my friends to paint! I need to do quite a few rooms! Our bedrooms&hallways!

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 12:12 AM

My office needs to be painted, but I just don't want to move everything out to get it done.

skippette14
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 12:37 AM
It would be fun , but since we rent we aren't allowed to paint :(.
shishie
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 6:00 AM

all of the rooms

summerbear
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:54 AM
The main bathroom is this hideous "old lady" pink with horrid wallpaper!! We got to get in there and get it done! And by we, I mean me. DH hates painting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 4:03 PM

My living room. I don't know who I would call.

PhyllisGB
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 6:13 PM

church members!  they are always willing to help.  Would offer to do something in kind for them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)