Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 20: Host a Painting Party

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have a room in your house that you want to repaint, but just can't find the energy to get it done? Today's challenge is to host a painting party!

Buy a couple extra paint brushes and call over a few friends, relatives, or neighbors for a painting party! Not only will things get done faster, but it will be a lot of fun too!

simple smile

What room in your house needs to be repainted the most? Who would you call to be a part of the painting party?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Replies (41-50):
0Kit0
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I would paint the kids  bedroom. I'd call a couple of my friends to help. Sounds like an interesting idea?

lynettemommie4
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 8:19 PM

cant paint. live in an apt.

telecomgirl
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I want to paint my kitchen next...my painting party will consist of myself and my hubby...we work well and quickly together! :)

MomofBoys838
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM

I desperately want to repaint my bedroom, from leaf green to maybe a dark cream...my brother used this paint color called 'cake batter' that is beautiful.  It is like a creamy yellow.  I would love to have a paint party when dh is out of town....I don't want to stress him out with a project now that he is finally gaining more energy, and cares about things again.

ladybugMarie

SassyLeigh
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Our whole family is ummm unmotivated! I think it would be fun to have the kids help! But probably wouldn't come out so good!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rocamom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 12:53 PM

repaint NO renovate YES!!  I live in an OLD home which I love but it's does need to be renovated but sadly it's about every room in the house.. One room at a time and we'll get it done.

MamaBear2cubs
by Bronze Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM

We rent so we can't repaint

MooNFaeRie30
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 5:29 AM

we live ina n apartment so we can not paint it

jenniferlee_12
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Nobody around me likes to paint or is really good at it. Maybe my father would help.

nova.mommy
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 10:25 AM

All the rooms need paint, but DS we have done two walls so the rest of them need to be done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)