Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 20: Host a Painting Party

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have a room in your house that you want to repaint, but just can't find the energy to get it done? Today's challenge is to host a painting party!

Buy a couple extra paint brushes and call over a few friends, relatives, or neighbors for a painting party! Not only will things get done faster, but it will be a lot of fun too!

simple smile

What room in your house needs to be repainted the most? Who would you call to be a part of the painting party?

If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

by on Oct. 26, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Replies (51-56):
batjmom
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Well since we just repainted everything last year no need for a painting party here

Dardenella
by on Nov. 4, 2012 at 11:22 PM

The living room. hall way.  I would call the maintenance men to come and do it

MamisAngels
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I would like to paint my bedroom and daughter's bedroom, as well as the entryway. We have the paint the owner gave, just have to get brushes, rollers, etc. another thing that has us waiting is the house has been for sale and it hasn't been possible for us to buy as of yet, so we don't want to put too much energy if we won't be staying. :-/
I already have my ideas of colors though so wherever we do end up, whether here or somewhere else, I will know what I want.
With seven in our family, 5 being children, we'd probably have to call someone to babysit! Lol. Seriously though, my brother is a good help and so is my husband's coworker. They'd be good to call to get the job done quickly.
Nycmom86
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:12 AM
My kids room need to be paint.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jukebox_Jenny
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I got anxious just thinking about a bunch of people painting. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephwordelman1
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:25 PM

i live in an apt if i could i would have all the rooms painted

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)