Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday-11/6-What's up?

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:41 AM
  • 8 Replies

Good morning everyone!

What do you have planned for the day?

Have a good one!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 6:47 AM

No plans as of yet.

cafay
by Silver Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Good morning! Well Luke has off today so I won't be getting much done. But dusting, floors and laundry will be attempted. I bought some clothes, I have to return, if I can drag him into a store. That's doubtful though!

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 6, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Currently my plan is to finish this cup of coffee and then go get another one.  I have some laundry to fold but all of the major things are done.  DD goes back to school today, I sure hope she's up for it.  I'm still trying to get over this crud.  My face is a little swollen today which is what helped wake me up extra early this morning.

I really have no plans today and I'm praying nothing comes up LOL.  That bed looks very welcoming today.

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Today I am going to clean a bit...put away the laundry I didn't get to yesterday, do a craft with the kids, & maybe go for a walk or something.

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:36 AM

My kids have NO school today.. Thanks to voting at the school it's a teacher professional development day..

Nick has a Dr appt with urology.. He's doing his Bio Feedback Therapy time #2 :)

Emily is going to a playdate and then on the way home from the Dr I'm picking up Emily and her playdate and bringing them to my house..

At some point I need to go VOTE but I might just do that when Matt gets home from work..

Yup that's about my day.. CLUELESS on dinner today at this point..

psych_mom
by Stacy on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Deep cleaning the living room so that we can paint it on Thursday when the Temp is above 60 again.

snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I am doing Laundry and later we are having dinner at my MIL's house. That's about it. I am gonna try to get a good walk with the dog but he does not want to head out yet. It's pretty chilly this morning......

telecomgirl
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Try to get rid of my cold is my plan. It's a nasty one!

Other than that, my son has wrestling practice this evening. I need to figure out dinner  soon, we have to eat earlier than normal Hmm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)