Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Does anyone else prefer "hard copy" coupons?

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:19 AM
  • 11 Replies

I definitely prefer them in hard print, like from a mailing or the newspaper. Personally I don't like having to use the paper and ink. It seems silly to me to spend money on those things just to save some. I guess if you only print a few it wouldn't matter. Anyway... anyone else?

by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleSw
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I prefer them, because printed ones are easy to counterfeit and they give us HELL!

MichelleK41
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes because some stores give a  hard time with the at home printed ones. :(

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I have a hard time printing out some of the coupons.  For example, On Friday I received an email for 15% off any purchase at Barnes & Noble. My dad's b-day is next week and I plan on getting him a few audio books so I woudl love to use this coupon.  No go. I can't get the coupon to load in my browser.

My favorite coupons are the email coupons that they can scan from your phone, or the coupons that come as an app on my phone like Michaels and Hobby Lobby.  I used to always leave my coupons at home so it's nice to always have one on me.  Plus they reset in an hour so I can buy something, go to Target next door, and then come back and use it again.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I don't like wasting my ink either - however- IF it's a really really good deal on something I do buy, then I will.

heavensdaughter
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I prefer them just because they are easier for me to keep track of.  I do try to compare ads to the printable coupon list at crazy coupon lady and generally wind up printing out quite a few though so I can't count them out.  They save me lots of money

Join us in this new and exciting Goal Setting Group

dingysfamily
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Ditto ... I feel like I'm not really saving much if I'm paying to print out coupons a lot

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

I don't like wasting my ink either - however- IF it's a really really good deal on something I do buy, then I will.

psych_mom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I prefer the ones that I can download digitally- don't have to pay money for anything extra then. The app is already on my phone.

lillucky8
by Jen on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM
I do prefer the newspaper ones but i like the printer ones because i can earn swagbucks with them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadenn766
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:27 PM

me..i'd rather clip them from the paper...some store donot take internet printed ones

shadenn766
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:27 PM

exactly

Quoting dingysfamily:

Ditto ... I feel like I'm not really saving much if I'm paying to print out coupons a lot

Quoting HisSweetheart07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN