Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Thursday-11/15-what's up?

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM
  • 19 Replies
Good morning ladies!!
How is everyone this morning?
What are your plans for the day?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleK41
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:33 AM

Going by the grocer, forgot meat to go in soup, school routine, bake birthday cookies, laundry.

rocamom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:51 AM

So far my morning is fine..  Just got the kids some breakfast and we're getting dressed soon. I start lunches at 8am..  They go out to play around 8:30 and onto the bus.  Hopefully it will be up and running fine today, yesterday on the way to our house it broke down.. When it was 8:50 and it wasn't at my house yet I thought some how we missed it.  So I put the kids in the car and rushed them to school, on the way we passed the broken down bus.  I'm just glad my kids weren't on the bus but what can you do..

So TODAY, I have a 2nd meeting with a psychologist about Nick and I hope that she will see him in the next couple of weeks.  He's very down on himself and we just want to find out why.  She thinks he's acting up at school because he's bored..  this should get fun :)

I hope to get some stuff organized and situated around the house.. Slowly I'm trying to get my CRAP together but the more I get done the less organized I feel.  I want to get the house ready for our Christmas Tree :) YUP I said it!!! 

sleepy_in_va
by Samantha on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I have work this morning. Then after that if I'm feeling ok I need to do some grocery shopping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:55 AM

The kid is home again today..so i will be doing sick kid stuff.

cafay
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Good morning! Its all about the livingroom today. Gonna give it a top to bottom cleaning, including polish floors cleaning the carpets and and furniture. Tonight parent teacher conferences.

cafay
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Quoting rocamom:Getting ready for the tree as well. When are you putting it up?

So far my morning is fine..  Just got the kids some breakfast and we're getting dressed soon. I start lunches at 8am..  They go out to play around 8:30 and onto the bus.  Hopefully it will be up and running fine today, yesterday on the way to our house it broke down.. When it was 8:50 and it wasn't at my house yet I thought some how we missed it.  So I put the kids in the car and rushed them to school, on the way we passed the broken down bus.  I'm just glad my kids weren't on the bus but what can you do..

So TODAY, I have a 2nd meeting with a psychologist about Nick and I hope that she will see him in the next couple of weeks.  He's very down on himself and we just want to find out why.  She thinks he's acting up at school because he's bored..  this should get fun :)

I hope to get some stuff organized and situated around the house.. Slowly I'm trying to get my CRAP together but the more I get done the less organized I feel.  I want to get the house ready for our Christmas Tree :) YUP I said it!!! 

dingysfamily
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Not my best morning; back & right side are giving me fits this morning.  If I can get them to ease up I have bible study a bit later.  Then I'm meeting dd at the grocery store when she gets off work; she's gona help me with the grocery shopping .. payday was Friday, so it's time to do a major shopping trip!  I like to have her along to pick out her own stuff for her lunches for work, and then she is a huge help when it comes to loading the stuff into the car and unloading at home; dh should be home to help her tonight though.  In between bible study & meeting her I think I'll reax.

Jacqalyn
by Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Good so far. I'm laying in bed so far, cuddle up in the blanket cause I'm freezing while watching my Dh sleep. He doesn't have to work today so he's taken advantage of the morning. The kids are off to school.
Not sure what Dh has planned for today.
Oh yeah and It's my birthday today as well :)
SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Big girl is off to school.

I don't have much to do around the houses---just picking up and sweeping.

I might have one errand to run this morning--other than that, same thing as always.

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Finsih the bathrooms, finish the market list & other odd things around here ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN