Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Room of the day- 11/15

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
psych_mom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Mainly by the pattern on the floor- the variation it the color, the high gloss finish as well. Here is another example-

you see how the color has variation, like it was ragged on almost? Most concrete floors look like this. I love the darker floors like this in brown. They give warmth to a room.

Quoting cafay:

Quoting psych_mom: really? I dont know much about stained concrete. How can you tell?

I think the floor is stained concrete, which I like in some homes when done in certain finishes.

Quoting cafay:

Not my taste. Has no warmth. The floors look cold and its way too fancy for my house.

dingysfamily
by Suzi on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:36 AM

I was the one that made the comment about all the white (actually there was more than 2 rooms full of white) ... this room isn't my style either, but I do like that there is more color.  I'm not fond of the floor either.  This room is too formal/fancy for my personal taste.  Your other rooms I liked better, just thought they needed more color.

MorningStarMom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:44 AM

love it.

cafay
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Quoting psych_mom:Ok. I see. Thank you.

Mainly by the pattern on the floor- the variation it the color, the high gloss finish as well. Here is another example-

you see how the color has variation, like it was ragged on almost? Most concrete floors look like this. I love the darker floors like this in brown. They give warmth to a room.

Quoting cafay:

Quoting psych_mom: really? I dont know much about stained concrete. How can you tell?

I think the floor is stained concrete, which I like in some homes when done in certain finishes.

Quoting cafay:

Not my taste. Has no warmth. The floors look cold and its way too fancy for my house.

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:58 AM

it's cute but not for me.

HisSweetheart07
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM

not my taste- dislike

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Not my taste

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Not for me ;)

sweetmissy_05
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I like the fireplace and the piano that's about it.

QuiltLover
by Jocelynn on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:44 AM
I love the elements in the room...the colors, not so much. In my opinion, the floors look like marble, but hey I am not there to make the call for sure...love you, Stacy, ......the piano is gorgeous, the bookcases are to die for , as far as an avid reader would say...and I even like all of the furniture, just not the color.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)