Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Room of the day- 11/15

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
psych_mom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
The rooms have white elements as that seems to be the in thing right now for some reason, but I've only posted two white rooms. I've actually spent hours looking through magazine sites to get a wide variety of rooms to share and I promise there will be a lot of different elements to these rooms.

Quoting dingysfamily:

I was the one that made the comment about all the white (actually there was more than 2 rooms full of white) ... this room isn't my style either, but I do like that there is more color.  I'm not fond of the floor either.  This room is too formal/fancy for my personal taste.  Your other rooms I liked better, just thought they needed more color.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Not my cup of tea.  But I'll take the piano!  :D

Kaci
by Kaci on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Not my taste. :)

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:32 PM

The room isn't really my taste BUT I LOVE the book shelves with the pink background and also the pink arm chairs.. There is no way my hubby would want those in our house but they look fun :)

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:38 PM
The red chairs seem to be out of place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
telecomgirl
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM

What I do like is how someone's eyes are drawn to the painted shelves, then the fireplace in the middle.

Although it's not a room I'd want in my own home, I find it interesting...and would love to walk around and look at all the details! You can tell someone put a lot of time into decorating it...I'd love to look at all the finishing touches and items on shelves :)

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:41 PM

It looks like something you'd find in a modern day haunted house.

Vinterland
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I like this but I'd change the red or pink to something else (like white) because I don't like those two colors together.

snuggiewoogie
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:35 PM

It's cool!

JLah
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:39 PM

not for me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)