Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Families in need, needed!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM
  • 15 Replies
3 moms liked this
My Little Punks Holiday Giveaway!

This holiday season I would like to find a couple families in need that I can bless with some, completely free, MLP items to give their children for Christmas or whatever holiday they celebrate.

Here's how it'll work...if you want to nominate a family please message me or post on my wall the family's story and give me a way to get in touch with then (through you or, with their permission, them directly) and I will choose a couple to donate to.

Please make sure these are families that need help this year. Everyone deserves a blessing but I'd really like to help a family who may not have gifts otherwise.

I'll have a list of items to choose from, some 'need' type things, some 'want' type things and will base the give away on the particular needs/desires of that family.

I'd like to choose the families by the end of November so there's plenty of time to make and ship their items so please, spread the word and help me out! :)

Thank you!
Jenn

Pm me for my Facebook page or email so you can nominate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:00 PM

this is way awesome girl!

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm in a place to do it and I love to give things away...at least this way Tim can't yell at me for not charging. Lol!!

Quoting SassyWildflower:

this is way awesome girl!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleK41
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow this is so very sweet! Great paying it forward for the holidays! =*)

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:03 PM

cool!!!!

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Keep your eyes and ears open girls! If you hear about someone please let me know!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Keep your eyes and ears open girls! If you hear about someone please let me know!!

I will!! Do you mind if i post this in my group- small group the ladies are pretty cool!!

Jukebox_Jenny
by Jenny on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Please do!! Spread it around! They can email nominations to MyLittlePunks@gmail.com

Quoting inmybizz:

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

I will!! Do you mind if i post this in my group- small group the ladies are pretty cool!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:18 PM

That is very awesome of you Jenny.  :)

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

You rock girl!!

telecomgirl
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Although I don't have anyone to nominate, I just want to say that this is absolutely, completely, and amazingly thoughtful & wonderful of you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)