Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life

Wii U... UPDATE

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM
  • 34 Replies

The new Wii U is coming out tonight at midnight.. My hubby is a CRAZY man and is currently standing outside Best Buy to try to get one for our kids.  he's actually going to try to get 2 (1 for us and 1 to sell)..

I don't think we've ever waited for something to come out like this.  i hope he gets one..

Last nights midnight madness was a BUST.. He got there only to be told that they aren't doing it which is what the guy told him on the phone earlier in the week.

So this am he got up and went to walmart where he was able to get one YAY!!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
telecomgirl
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I am so behind on things like this, I have no idea what it is. I know what the Wii is, but not the Wii U....

Regardless, I hope he gets 2 of them!!! Let us know how it goes. I hope the weather cooperates as well and he doesn't get too cold waiting!

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM

It's just a new verison of the wii.. it's actually REALLY cool.. it will be a family gift from Santa so I REALLY hope he gets one..

Quoting telecomgirl:

I am so behind on things like this, I have no idea what it is. I know what the Wii is, but not the Wii U....

Regardless, I hope he gets 2 of them!!! Let us know how it goes. I hope the weather cooperates as well and he doesn't get too cold waiting!

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:08 PM

LOL thats so funny!

I don't see the point with the thing though.

(it's the thing with the screen or something right?) i saw it on TV and was like huh?! Lol

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Yup.. I don't get it much either but my son thinks it's cool and my hubby likes electronics LOL!!!

UGH He came home from Best buy.  Apparently he called this week and they told him they are doing a midnight release but when he went tonight they said NO..  UGH!!!

Quoting SassyWildflower:

LOL thats so funny!

(it's the thing with the screen or something right?) i saw it on TV and was like huh?! Lol

SassyWildflower
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM

lOl that sounds like Leland. I always tell him he's a big nerd. lOl..

Ugh that stinks!

Quoting rocamom:

Yup.. I don't get it much either but my son thinks it's cool and my hubby likes electronics LOL!!!

UGH He came home from Best buy.  Apparently he called this week and they told him they are doing a midnight release but when he went tonight they said NO..  UGH!!!

Quoting SassyWildflower:

LOL thats so funny!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:03 AM

How fun <g>
What's the difference between the new & the old one?
How much is the new one?
Good luck & hope he get two :)

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:35 AM

I pre-ordered from Toys R Us and I'm picking it up this week.  DH did the midnight thing Monday night for Black Ops. 

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

LOL thats so funny!

Bummer!

rocamom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Matt is a computer geek and I LOVE HIM!!  Everytime his job title changes it takes me 6 months to learn it HAHAH.. Honestly I know what he does but not his exact title :) hehehe

He is up and headed to walmart to see if he can get one there and if not then he will head over to Best Buy to get in line.  I don't know if this is as hot as when the first one came out but we'll see.  He's off and trying to get one. :)

Quoting SassyWildflower:

lOl that sounds like Leland. I always tell him he's a big nerd. lOl..

Ugh that stinks!

Quoting rocamom:

Quoting SassyWildflower:

LOL thats so funny!

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:46 AM

I waited for something once at toys r us..I'll neve do it again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)