Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Life Home Life
I'm so excited. I have to share my huge score with my crafty friends. Michaels ha Christmas ribbon 70% off today only. Plus I just happened to shop at 3:50pm and they have a coupon for 25% off entire purchase from 4-8pm. I just bought 13 spools of Christmas ribbon for $18!! I havent picked out my Christmas paper so I bought a few different styles/colors and after I pick out my paper I"ll return the ones that don't go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Replies (11-19):
psych_mom
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

That would be fun :) Once you get the hang of it, it's really easy. After you watch some videos you'll be a pro in no time.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

I need to go get some myself to make some bows. Not sure if I am going to really need any this year other than the ones for my son's bike and my other son's UGA bean bag chair, but I love making bows, lol.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

So jealous! Great buy.

I was thinking of all of you and wishing I could pick some up to share.

I'm horrible at making bows.  I really need to sit down with a tutorial and figure it out.  Too bad we aren't neighbors, we could be ribbon / bow partners. :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:18 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Great buys, nice going :)

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Quoting psych_mom:

That would be fun :) Once you get the hang of it, it's really easy. After you watch some videos you'll be a pro in no time.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

I need to go get some myself to make some bows. Not sure if I am going to really need any this year other than the ones for my son's bike and my other son's UGA bean bag chair, but I love making bows, lol.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

So jealous! Great buy.

I'm horrible at making bows.  I really need to sit down with a tutorial and figure it out.  Too bad we aren't neighbors, we could be ribbon / bow partners. :)

This is good to know because they look intimidating.

VintageWife
by Tiffany on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
telecomgirl
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:56 AM

Nice!

13 spools is an awful lot ;)

inmybizz
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Awesome!!  I haven't found any good deals yet  :(

psych_mom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:01 AM

They're not, promise.

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting Linds2Horse:

Quoting psych_mom:

So jealous! Great buy.

This is good to know because they look intimidating.

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Awesome!  :)

Linds2Horse
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Quoting telecomgirl:

Nice!

13 spools is an awful lot ;)

It is a lot; It almost fills a grocery bag. Some are the really wide spools and some of the ribbon is decorate stuff with pom-poms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)